Search This Blog

Sunday 28 August 2016

What keeps you awake in night?

What you miss the most about a person you once fell hard for?
I guess all the possibilities you thought you had or is it the person himself?


What I miss most ?
Sound of his voice. The way he can't hold his laughter before sharing any funny moment. The fact that he is lazy ass with kick-ass big dreams. I am in awe for his passion, his quest to become something, he's afraid of oblivion, fading into nothingness. He wants to leave mark on everyone. He doesn't know this yet and he would never accept either but I saw that spark in his eyes when he talked about his plans. I wished so hard that maybe someday his eyes would shine the same for me.

 Oh boy!  he does tries to be romantic and fails royally.. He needs to read romantic novels apart from crazy entrepreneur's biography(I think Elon Musk is batshit crazy in a good way).. He's annoying with Mr. Know-it-all persona.. I miss that.

So what is it that keeps me awake in night?
Mostly the fact that I met the right person at the wrong time ..

No comments:

Post a Comment